The Sea Paperback – Jan 16 2008
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
No Kindle device required. Download one of the Free Kindle apps to start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, and computer.
Getting the download link through email is temporarily not available. Please check back later.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
About the Author
Edward Bond is one of the great British playwrights of the twentieth/twenty-first centuries. In 1965 his grim portrait of urban violence, Saved, in which a baby is stoned in its pram, aroused much admiration as well as a ban from the Lord Chamberlain. In 2006 there were revivals of several of two of his major plays: Lear and Restoration. Methuen Drama publishes eight volumes of his work.
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Arts & Photography > Performing Arts > Theatre > History & Criticism
- Books > Humour & Entertainment > Movies > Screenplays
- Books > Humour & Entertainment > Performing Arts > Theatre > History & Criticism
- Books > Literature & Fiction > Drama > British & Irish
- Books > Literature & Fiction > Drama > History
- Books > Textbooks > Humanities > Literature > English Literature
- Books > Textbooks > Humanities > Performing Arts