|Item model number||ST9500621NS|
|Product Dimensions||10.03 x 7.01 x 1.5 cm; 183 Grams|
|Item Dimensions L x W x H||10 x 7 x 1.5 centimeters|
|Hard Drive Rotational Speed||7200 RPM|
Seagate 500 GB Constellation Sata 7200 RPM 64 MB 2.5-Inch ST9500621NS (Black)
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
|Type of product||2.5 inch|
|Cache memory (Size)||64|
About this item
- Enterprise-class firmware and best-in-class rotational vibration tolerance maximize system availability and performance in multi-drive systems
- Choose 6Gb/s SAS for improved data integrity, scalability over long distances and fastest data access
- The SATA 6Gb/s interface is ideal for fast, economical nearline (Tier2) performance
- The TCG-compliant, Self-Encrypting Drive option keeps data secure where it lives: on the hard drive.
- Simply put,Constellation.2 hard drives deliver the lowest power usage ever offered in an enterprise-class nearline drive–without any performance degradation
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
From the Manufacturer
The Seagate Constellation.2 drive is the only 2.5-inch enterprise-class hard drive delivering both 1TB capacities and enterprise reliability at the industry’s lowest power consumption for storage-hungry nearline applications. Self-Encrypting Drive (SED) and FIPS 140-2 Validated SED security options available to help you protect your data. Constellation.2 hard drives reduce per-gigabyte cooling and energy costs by packing high capacities into an SFF, low-power-consumption drive. Included Seagate PowerChoice technology can further reduce energy costs by empowering IT organizations to tailor systems for optimal performance and power consumption. Constellation.2 hard drives can help you deploy additional enterprise storage without expanding your data center. With its 15mm z-height, the 1TB model is the first 2.5-inch hard drive capacity-optimized for dense, space-constrained data centers. This model can help you store twice as much data in the same footprint, supporting up to 76TB of storage per square foot.
|5 star (0%)||0%|
|4 star (0%)||0%|
|3 star (0%)||0%|
|2 star (0%)||0%|
|1 star (0%)||0%|