The Second Brain: A Groundbreaking New Understanding of Nervous Disorders of the Stomach and Intestine Paperback – Nov 17 1999
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
No Kindle device required. Download one of the Free Kindle apps to start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, and computer.
Getting the download link through email is temporarily not available. Please check back later.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
"Persuasive, impassioned... hopeful news [for those] suffering from functional bowel disease." -- -- New York TimesBook Review
"Persuasive, impassioned... hopeful news [for those] suffering from functional bowel disease." -- New York TimesBook Review
About the Author
Michael D. Gershon M.D., is chairman of the Department of Anatomy and Cell Biology at Columbia University's College of Physicians and Surgeons at the Columbia-Presbyterian Medical Center in New York City.
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Top Customer Reviews
Most recent customer reviews
Clearly the author is very knowledgeable. The book reads more like a medical textbook than a laymans read.Published 13 months ago by Michelle Ryder
I am a neurological development consultant who has read this book thoroughly and concur with the findings from a developmental point of view. Read morePublished on April 23 2001 by Craig B. Stellpflug
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Health, Fitness & Dieting > Disorders & Diseases > Abdominal
- Books > Medical Books > Basic Sciences > Physiology
- Books > Medical Books > History
- Books > Medical Books > Medicine > Internal Medicine > Gastroenterology
- Books > Science & Math > Biological Sciences > Anatomy
- Books > Science & Math > History & Philosophy > History of Medicine
- Books > Science & Math > Medicine > Basic Science > Physiology
- Books > Science & Math > Medicine > Internal Medicine > Gastroenterology
- Books > Textbooks > Medicine > Medicine > Basic Sciences > Physiology
- Books > Textbooks > Sciences > Biology & Life Sciences > Anatomy & Physiology