The Secrets of Great G-Spot Orgasms and Female Ejaculation: The Best Positions and Latest Techniques for Creating Powerful, Long-Lasting, Full-Body Orgasms Paperback – Oct 1 2011
|New from||Used from|
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
About the Author
Tristan Taormino is an award-winning author, columnist, editor, sex educator, and adult film director. She is the author of several books, including The Secrets of Great G-Spot Orgasms and Female Ejaculation, The Big Book of Sex Toys, The Anal Sex Position Guide, Opening Up: Creating and Sustaining Open Relationships, True Lust: Adventures in Sex, Porn and Perversion, Down and Dirty Sex Secrets, and The Ultimate Guide to Anal Sex for Women. She wrote the popular Village Voice syndicated sex column ”Pucker Up,” for more than nine years, and she is a columnist for Hustler’s Taboo. Tristan has been featured in more than 200 publications; has appeared on CNN, HBO’s Real Sex, The Howard Stern Show, Loveline, Ricki Lake, MTV, Fox News, and The Discovery Channel; and has been on more than six dozen radio shows. She lectures on sexuality, gender, feminism, and pornography at top colleges and universities, including Brown, Cornell, Columbia, Sarah Lawrence, Yale, Vassar, Smith, Wesleyan, New York University, University of California/Santa Barbara, and University of Wisconsin/Milwaukee. She teaches sex and relationship workshops around the world and runs two websites, www.Puckerup.com and www.Openingup.net. She lives in upstate New York with her partner and their three dogs.
Most Helpful Customer Reviews on Amazon.com (beta)
The Secrets of Great G Spot Orgasms and Female Ejaculation arrived from the publisher in a regular padded manila envelope. I took it in my room and locked my door to begin reading. No, I am not ashamed for reading such book...I am just a mom to five curious kids. I like read laying down, so I did and had my hot tea on my table next to my bed. Immediately, the book struck me as something everyone needs to read. The book has so much information from how to achieve full body orgasms, toy safety and cleanliness to how to ejaculate.
There are tips for achieving orgasm solo or partnered as well. Every so often in the middle of all the great instruction and tops were Erotic Interludes. The Erotic Interludes, are great erotic short stories. The photos in the books were very clear and fitting for where they were placed. My only complaint is the cover, the body resembles that of a pre-teen girl. Maybe a bit too much airbrushing.
Over all this book was fantastic and I do recommend for any adult involved in a sexual relationship with a woman and even for woman who have no partner.
Things I did like:
- the book talked about what lubes to avoid and why; there was a lot of good detail about harmful chemicals, differences between types of lube, what the active ingredients are, etc. A++
- great instructions for anal play and how to do a preparatory enema
- quotes from real people at the beginning of each chapter (good diversity)
Things I didn't like
- The voice is incredibly inconsistent. Sometimes, the book addresses the reader as a female receptive partner with a male insertive partner, sometimes as a genderless insertive partner with a female receptive partner, and sometimes it's not clear. The back and forth is disorienting, and the language is not trans-inclusive (and a stretch to say queer-inclusive)
- I'd like fewer pictures of beautiful women with their mouths open in excstacy and more pictures of the toys and products the book is recommending. Also, it makes the book impossible to read on the metro.
It worked, also liked some of the product reviews,
also purchase a couple of new toys.