Secrets of a Skinny Chef: 100 Decadent, Guilt-Free Recipes Paperback – Mar 16 2010
|New from||Used from|
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
No Kindle device required. Download one of the Free Kindle apps to start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, and computer.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
“Iserloh's recipes aren't about those imitation, wannabe ingredients. It's wholesome stuff...I'm a professional cook and I know how to eat well, but I'm not sure I know how to eat better. Iserloh is my new guru of good eating.” ―Maggie Ruggiero, AOL Slashfood
About the Author
Jennifer Iserloh, a professionally trained chef and certified yoga teacher, believes that the essence of good health springs from your own kitchen. You can eat the foods you love by cooking them in the healthiest way to satisfy both body and soul.
She continues to share her recipes and healthy living tips in print publications such as SELF magazine, Prevention, and First for Women, on radio, and on television on programs like the Today Show, CBS, and NBC.
Top Customer Reviews
I try out a new recipe every week!
Most Helpful Customer Reviews on Amazon.com (beta)
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Cookbooks, Food & Wine > Baking > Bread
- Books > Cookbooks, Food & Wine > Regional & International > European > English, Scottish & Welsh
- Books > Cookbooks, Food & Wine > Regional & International > U.S. Regional > New England
- Books > Cookbooks, Food & Wine > Special Diet > Dietary
- Books > Health, Fitness & Dieting > Diets & Weight Loss > Diets > Low Fat
- Books > Health, Fitness & Dieting > Diets & Weight Loss > Diets > Weight Loss
- Books > Health, Fitness & Dieting > Diets & Weight Loss > Diets > Weight Maintenance