- You'll save an extra 5% on Books purchased from Amazon.ca, now through July 29th. No code necessary, discount applied at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
Securing Information and Communications Systems: Principles, Technologies, and Applications Hardcover – May 8 2008
|New from||Used from|
Special Offers and Product Promotions
No Kindle device required. Download one of the Free Kindle apps to start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, and computer.
Getting the download link through email is temporarily not available. Please check back later.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
About the Author
Javier Lopez is an associate professor in the Computer Science Department and coordinator of the Information Security Research Group at the University of Malaga, Spain. Steven Furnell is head of the Network Research Group at the University of Plymouth, United Kingdom, and an adjunct associate professor at Edith Cowan University, Australia. Sokratis Katsikas is the rector at the University of the Aegean, Greece, where he is also a professor in the Department of Information & Communication Systems Engineering. Ahmed Patel is a consultant and lecturer in computer networks, distributed systems and computer forensics.
Most Helpful Customer Reviews on Amazon.com (beta)
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Computers & Technology > Certification Central > Exams > Security+
- Books > Computers & Technology > History & Culture > Privacy
- Books > Computers & Technology > Networking & Cloud Computing > Network Security
- Books > Computers & Technology > Web Development > Security & Encryption > Encryption
- Books > Law
- Books > Professional & Technical > Engineering > Electrical & Electronics > Electricity Principles
- Books > Science & Math
- Books > Textbooks > Computer Science & Information Systems > Computer Science
- Books > Textbooks > Computer Science & Information Systems > Networking
- Books > Textbooks > Law