The Security Risk Assessment Handbook: A Complete Guide for Performing Security Risk Assessments Hardcover – Dec 12 2005
|New from||Used from|
There is a newer edition of this item:
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
No Kindle device required. Download one of the Free Kindle apps to start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, and computer.
Getting the download link through email is temporarily not available. Please check back later.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Most Helpful Customer Reviews on Amazon.com (beta)
He describes the process of conducting risk assessments, giving reason to and explaining each step along the way. Any questions that the reader may develop are answered. By the end of the book, the reader will know everything there is to know about risk assessments. I highly recommend this read to anyone who is seeking to learn about this subject without feeling as if you were reading a dictionary.
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Business & Investing > Industries & Professions > MIS
- Books > Business & Investing > Reference > Shopping & Commerce
- Books > Computers & Technology > Certification Central > Exams > Security+
- Books > Computers & Technology > Computer Science > Software Engineering > Information Systems
- Books > Computers & Technology > History & Culture > Manager's Guides to Computing
- Books > Computers & Technology > Web Development > Security & Encryption > Encryption
- Books > Professional & Technical > Business Management > Management & Leadership > Information Management
- Books > Qualifying Textbooks - Fall 2007 > Business & Investing
- Books > Qualifying Textbooks - Fall 2007 > Computers & Internet
- Books > Qualifying Textbooks - Fall 2007 > Science
- Books > Science & Math > Mathematics