Seeing Through the Seventies: Essays on Feminism and Art Paperback – Jun 30 2000
No Kindle device required. Download one of the Free Kindle apps to start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, and computer.
Getting the download link through email is temporarily not available. Please check back later.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
About the Author
Laura Cottingham teaches contemporary art and criticism in the College of Art at The Cooper Union and had held visiting appointments at Rutgers University, The School of Visual Arts, and The Royal Academy of Fine Art, Copenhagen. She is also author of lesbians are so chic... and director of the art history video Not For Sale: Feminism and Art in the USA during the 1970s, which premiered at the Museum of Modern Art in May 1998.
Top Customer Reviews
Most Helpful Customer Reviews on Amazon.com (beta)
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Arts & Photography > History & Criticism > Criticism
- Books > Arts & Photography > Schools, Periods & Styles
- Books > Business & Investing > Skills > Communications
- Books > Gay & Lesbian > History
- Books > History > Gay & Lesbian
- Books > Humour & Entertainment > Pop Culture > Art
- Books > Politics & Social Sciences > Women's Studies > Feminist Theory
- Books > Textbooks > Humanities > Art History
- Books > Textbooks > Social Sciences