Compare Offers on Amazon
+ CDN$ 7.99 shipping
+ CDN$ 4.99 shipping
+ CDN$ 4.99 shipping
Valkyria Chronicles - PlayStation 3
|List Price:||CDN$ 49.99|
|Price:||CDN$ 27.65 & FREE Shipping. Details|
|You Save:||CDN$ 22.34 (45%)|
Fulfilment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfilment centres, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA products qualify for FREE Shipping
If you're a seller, Fulfilment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfilment by Amazon .
- Epic storyline - the struggle for freedom, as the fate of the world lies in the hands of Welkin and members of the 7th platoon
- Customization - Over 100 customizable characters let you create a variety of platoons to suit each battle's needs
- Beautifully rendered battlefields - explore 30 different environments, using each terrain to gain advantage in battle
- BLiTZ (Battle of Live Tactical Zone) System - Combining turn-based RPG gameplay with 3rd person action games, the BLiTZ battle system lets you battle with direct control in action sequences just as in action games, while also maneuvering through the vast world with strategic moves typical of tactical RPGs. The battle is turn-based between the Player Phase and the Enemy Phase
- CANVAS Graphics Engine, created exclusively for the Playstation 3, brings a never-before-seen style to life. Breathe life into stunningly unique visuals similar to hand-drawn illustrations, and immerse yourself in real-time battles in environments resembling a watercolor painting in motion
- Platform: PlayStation 3
- ESRB Rating: Teen
- Media: Video Game
- Item Quantity: 1
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Valkyria Chronicles is set in a fictitious continent reminiscent of 1930s, Europe divided in two and ruled by the Empire and the Federation. The Empire has set its sights on invading a small neutral country called Gallia, which is situated in the middle of the two great empires. The game follows a hero named Welkin and his fellow soldiers of the Federation's 7th Platoon that are fighting against the Empire, who is intent on unifying the continent under its power. The Federation discovers that the Empire possesses a secret weapon, known as the ¿Valkyria¿- an ancient race with special powers thought to exist only in legends. With this new discovery, the fate of the Federation¿s ability to win the war and a hope for a better future hangs in the balance.
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Top Customer Reviews
Overall, it's innovative, well designed, artistically quite nice and crucially, it's fun. Fans of strategy, war games and/or anime should give it a look.
It would be a tremendous loss if this game failed to gain the attention it so deserves.
The learning curve is fairly low as the units are simplistic as are the levelling systems, and combat is relatively straightforward. I liked that I could pick it up and get into it right away. I suggest everyone who likes RTS or RPG games to give this at least a rental, as it is well worth your time, and needs to be given a chance.
Sega outdid themselves with this title. The visuals are beautiful, the gameplay is fluid and fun, the story is amazing.
I recommend this to any RPG fan, any strategy fan and even 3rd person shooter fans. It's something different and unique. Which is wonderful in a industry full of the same old formulas in games.
Most recent customer reviews
Tones of fun. I like it. Voice acting and music is top notch. Game play is logical AI play's sensible. It looks great to. Hours pass like minutes.Published 4 months ago by 80s Arcade bumb
Typical heavy handed JRPG storyline. Pretty slick and original idea for a tactics based RPG.
The game can be a little unforgiving if your characters are downed in battle. Read more