Seidio HTC Shift 4G SURFACE Case and Holster Combo - Combo Pack - Retail Packaging - Pearl White
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- ACTIVE case has two layers; the interior casing is made from highly durable and impact absorbing polymer with a hard exterior skeleton that provides extra protection at the corners and sides
- Easy to put in and pull out of your pocket or purse and finger grooves for easy gripping
- The power and volume buttons are covered but remain functional while all other ports and controls are open and accessible
- ACTIVE Holster is designed for the Active X case and has a unique spring clip that lifts for quick access and easy removal and an adjustable swivel belt clip with 7 rotating angles
- For use with: HTC EVO Shift 4G
Seidios Innocase Holster Combo includes the Innocase Surface and Innocase Holster. Our Innocase Surface is designed to protect your phone from scratches and drops while barely adding to the size of your phone. Our customers find our sleek design easier to grip than a bare device due to our signature soft touch finish, which enhances the look of your phone and does not attract lint. The Innocase Holster accommodates our Innocase Surface and there is a durable spring clip holds your device securely in place, and then lifts for quick access. Both the felt liner and the face-in design protect your screen from scratches and exposure to outside elements. Innocase Holsters can be worn in any one of seven different positions, ranging between horizontal and vertical. Seidios Innocase Surface Holster Combo is the ultimate carry solution for your device.
Most Helpful Customer Reviews on Amazon.com
seems well made
nice holster, secure
One of the few holsters for sale for the HTC Evo Shift 4G that is not black
the 'rubberized' coating actually makes the phone slippery. It's hard to slide open, not because of the mechanism but because its hard to hold on to the phone at the same time.
The fit of the case doesn't seem very secure. But I haven't really tested that. It can be tricky to get it on right the first time.
Overpriced at ~$35