countdown boutiques-francophones Learn more scflyout Pets All-New Kindle Explore the Amazon.ca Vinyl LP Records Store sports Tools

on July 1, 2007
This is the reaction from Jerry when Elaine and George are in a serious and delicate conversation and ask for Jerry's opinion. To me, this line resumes what a show about nothing is.

This show doesn't need any presentation nor does it need any review. 6 months ago, I didn't know what Seinfeld was. I had never even watched a show. I rented a DVD at Blockbuster just for curiosity, to see what the big deal was about the show. I watched the first DVD of season 1... and the following day I was buying the first 3 seasons! Now I own every seasons!

There is something about that show!... somethingthat can only be summed with "Who's gonna turn down a Junior Mint? It's chocolate, it's peppermint, it's delicious!"
on August 20, 2015
Just so others are aware when ordering these sets. If you have the original cardboard thick sets, these sets are not the same, they are thin plastic DVD sets. I assumed they were the originals, however, amazon only shows one face pic, and no side views. I ordered 2, and they look pretty odd on the shelf when they don't match the original released boxed sets.
on July 28, 2013
Ah yes - any season collection that includes characters like the fast-talking Jackie Childs (a Johnny Cochrane caricature), the Soup Nazi, a rehabilitated Lloyd Braun, the 'Maestro', Brad Garrett as the demented & possessive mechanic 'Tony' and Sue Ellen Mischke the 'braless wonder' is a keeper to be sure. On top of that, we get George's ill-advised engagement to Susan, his ATM code 'BOSCO', Kramer's new shower head (suitable only for circus animals), the 2-parter BOTTLE DEPOSIT, and more... I love the 'Inside Looks' where we learn, for instance, that the Soup Nazi episode sprung from an anecdote recounted to Larry David by a new writer, who had no idea that this was enough of a premise for an entire show. A great season written by the only team of American comedy writers who could match the intricate stylings of John Cleese and his wife, Connie Booth (of 'Fawlty Towers' fame.)
on January 20, 2012
There are definitely some great episodes in here ("The Soup Nazi" being the obvious choice). But to me and I think other Seinfeld fans, Season 7 left a bad taste with the needless - and needlessly callous - killing off of George's fiancée Susan. It's difficult to go back and watch this now, knowing that all the great comedy is building up to one of the all-time worst Jumped Sharks in TV history. I figure there are others who disagree (hopefully very few who liked Susan's death), but either way fans should be wary that this is the season where Seinfeld turned Mean with a capital M.
on December 4, 2012
This season is fantastic! It has possibly my favourite episode of any show, The Gum. Don't read other reviews if you like Seinfeld this is one of the seasons you have to own.

Now lets have a chew! :)
on January 15, 2011
This was a gift for a Seinfeld fan. I watch the reruns on TV on a regular basis. I laugh at all episodes even after seeing it for the 6th time. Collecting this is not a waste for sure!
on August 11, 2015
hours of laughter of this great series!
on March 5, 2015