Self-Paced Training Kit (Exam 70-515) Web Applications Development with Microsoft .NET Framework 4 (MCTS) Paperback – Dec 10 2010
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
No Kindle device required. Download one of the Free Kindle apps to start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, and computer.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
About the Author
Tony Northrup, MCSE, MCPD, MCITP, CISSP, is a Windows and networking technologies expert who has written more than 30 books and video training courses. He is coauthor of Windows 7 Resource Kit and numerous Microsoft Press Training Kits for certification exam-prep. Mike Snell, MCPD, MCSD, is a Microsoft Regional Director with 20 years of software development and consulting experience. He has written several books on Visual Studio and .NET.
Top Customer Reviews
If you just want to learn ASP.NET and dont actually intend to take the 70-515 exam ... this is still as good a book as you will find ... but the exercises do very little to actually TEACH you how to do things ... the demo disk inside is a requisite to understand the exercises more often then not.
As someone who was pretty green to programming (having just learned C# for three weeks prior to this in school) i found the exercises where not explained in a good way for me. But when you have no choice in books ... i guess you deal with what you got.
Most recent customer reviews
To prepare for the 70-515 exam, I used this book as my primary study material (with the included practice questions) and was very surprised in the actual exam to find out that it... Read morePublished on April 19 2012 by Tyler D
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Computers & Technology > Certification Central > Exams > MCSE
- Books > Computers & Technology > Certification Central > Microsoft
- Books > Computers & Technology > Microsoft > Development > .NET
- Books > Computers & Technology > Microsoft > Networking
- Books > Computers & Technology > Networking & Cloud Computing > Networks, Protocols & APIs
- Books > Textbooks > Computer Science & Information Systems > Computer Science
- Books > Textbooks > Computer Science & Information Systems > Networking