- Platform: Not Machine Specific
- Media: Electronics
- Item Quantity: 1
Compare Offers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ CDN$ 12.00 shipping
+ Free Shipping
Sennheiser CX 300B MK II Precision Enhanced Bass Earbuds (Black)
|Price:||CDN$ 49.95 & FREE Shipping. Details|
|You Save:||CDN$ 30.04 (38%)|
- Offering a powerful, bass-driven stereo sound with greater clarity and improved dynamics are the CX 300-II Precision Black ear-canal phones
- High-quality dynamic speaker systems for powerful, bass-driven stereo sound
- Optimized for MP3, iPod, iPhone, CD players and portable gaming systems
- 19 - 21000 Hz; 16 ohm; 113 dB
- 1.2 m asymmetrical cable;
Frequently Bought Together
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Amazon.ca Product Description
In-ear headphones with asymmetrical cable.
From the Manufacturer
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Top Customer Reviews
I'd recommend using Superglue to fill the jack-end with glue where the wire connects. This will help them last much longer.
I had originally given these 3 stars because a year after buying them, they started getting static-y. However, when I replaced the PHONE...the static went away. And they've been perfect ever since. That's 2+ years of daily use in not-great conditions (winter, crammed transit, under heavy coats) and they're still going strong. Couldn't ask for anything more.
- Price relative to the quality!
- Weight and feel. They are super light headphones and they are so comfortable! I am a study and study for long hours with headphones in and I've never had any issues in terms of them getting uncomfortable. Not to mention, they look very classy.
- Sound quality - I cannot stress this enough!
- Lacking a mic - these headphones don't come with a mic which is a bummer for those of us who like to use our headphones for many purposes
- Lacking remote that allows for control of music. The one thing I love in other headphones is the ability to change the song, control my music, etc. and unfortunately, these do not come with that control.
Overall, These are great headphones. I would recommend these to anyone looking for a pair of good quality everyday headphones and don't want to make a huge dent to their wallets!
I'm not too much of a hardcore gamer, but I do enjoy FPS and indie games, and the sound positioning of these are off in my experiences. I'll say it's too sensitive. I don't know, maybe I'm just not used to it yet, but gun shots, no matter where they are in the range of hearing sound exactly the same. A gunshot from a teammate beside you sounds exactly the same as a gunshot that is a decent ways behind you, and your teammates scream when they fall (as well the enemies) all sound like they were beside you, not from their positions. Definitely would not recommend these for FPS games as you'll be going crazy trying to determine where are all the shots around you while getting shot by something that is ACTUALLY beside you, as there is little to no differentiation of the shots that you hear! WILL provide and update as I get more used to these buds!
About the wires, they're really rubbery and get tangled really easily and have different lengths with the right and left side.
Really, it's the FPS game use thats my only legitimate complaint, but they weren't made for this, I get it. And its okay! You should be using gaming earbuds/headphones if you're really into it anyways, or lower quality buds if you're just a casual (my run of the mill $20 sony earbuds differentiate sounds a lot better in the said FPS games than these ahah)
These headphones are a great upgrade to your standard headphones that come with your device. Sennheiser has one of the best track records and they continue to make amazing products. I trust the company and they rarely create low quality stuff. The price point is perfect for people who want something that sounds great but don't want to dish out $50+ dollars for something better. I would say that the sweet spot for the best quality:price ratio is probably higher at $90 but of course not everyone is on the pricey audio boat.
+ Super comfortable
+ They weigh next to nothing
+ Low profile
+ 90 degree jack (reduces strain from the wire in my pocket)
+ Sounds great!
- Wire is thin and grippy causing a lot of tangles
- No mic (i miss having a mic)
- No inline controls (play/pause, vol up and down)
Other subjective things:
* They are minimalist, black w/ silver accents
* J-cord that wraps around the back of your neck (Personally I can't go back to regular cords any more)
* Reasonable price tag
* Sounds good for the price (Not an audio expert so take this with a grain of salt)
Highs are good, a little tin-ey when volume is turned up
Mids are average, nothing special
Bass is rich, not overpowering and has a good kick
Most recent customer reviews
Very disappointed. Poor tone quality. No bass. Like listening with your head in a bucket. Would not recommend.Published 8 days ago by Amazon Customer
Awesome headphones, and very tiny as well, which is amazing. The bass is also very good! Just be sure to use the right size ear bud, using one that's too small will cause the bass... Read morePublished 8 days ago by Amazon Customer
Best sound. so clear and amazing bass... very comfortable. Delivery was right on timePublished 8 days ago by Amazon Customer
A bit pricey, but worth it. I've been searching a long time for good quality earbuds for under 100$ and I think I've finally found them. Read morePublished 12 days ago by Alex
Earbuds are a lot smaller than I anticipated which would not be that big of a deal if they fit comfortably. Read morePublished 21 days ago by Brian Nguyen
Sound is great, fit is good. The annoying part is the asymmetric wire. It also doesn't have a sliding piece to keep the wires from twisting into an ungodly mess. Read morePublished 24 days ago by Franck
I received my Sennheiser CX 300B Precision Enhanced ear buds yesterday and literally could not be more ecstatic about these! Read morePublished 1 month ago by Amazon Customer