A Sense of Place: Art at Vancouver International Airport Paperback – Sep 18 2015
|New from||Used from|
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
No Kindle device required. Download one of the Free Kindle apps to start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, and computer.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
About the Author
Robin Laurence is an independent writer, critic, and curator based in Vancouver. She is the visual arts critic for The Georgia Straight, and is a contributing editor for both Canadian Art and Border Crossings magazines, for which she writes regularly. She has published essays about art and artists in more than fifty books and exhibition catalogues, and has produced numerous reviews and feature articles for local, national, and international publications. Laurence holds an MA in art history and a BFA in studio arts, and was educated at the University of Calgary, the University of Victoria, the Banff School of Fine Arts, and the Instituto Allende in San Miguel de Allende, Mexico.
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Arts & Photography > History & Criticism > Regional > Canadian
- Books > Arts & Photography > History & Criticism > Regional > Native American
- Books > Arts & Photography > Museums & Collections
- Books > Arts & Photography > Schools, Periods & Styles > Contemporary Art
- Books > History > Americas > Canada
- Books > History > Canada