|Item model number||SEN002PRL|
|Item Dimensions L x W x H||12 x 1 x 1 centimeters|
Sensu Solo Purple
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Great for creative applications across digital media and for use by kids, adults, artists and graphic professionals alike.
- Handle is constructed of well balanced anodized aluminum and comes in a variety of colors. This listing is for the purple brush with brown bristles.
- Digital stylus paintbrush in purple color is great for all applications using digital apps for drawing and painting.
- Made with advanced hair technology that create spring and responsiveness that give the feel of real painting
- Compatible with most capacitive touch screen devices. Do not use for painting with paint. This is a digitally compatible device only.
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
The Purple Sensu Solo Artist Brush by Princeton is a paintbrush designed specifically to express your digital creativity. Designed in the traditional shape of a paintbrush, the Solo handle is constructed of a anodized aluminum which provides the right weight and balance when in use. The brush head features the same advanced hair technology as the original Sensu artist brush, creating a spring and responsiveness that feels like real painting. Compatible with most capacitive touch screen devices. Makes a great gift!
|5 star 55% (55%)||55%|
|4 star 9% (9%)||9%|
|3 star 9% (9%)||9%|
|2 star 8% (8%)||8%|
|1 star 19% (19%)||19%|
Top international reviews
I use it with Paper and also bought the Zen app is recommends.
I use a lot of drawing stylus just found seeing how different they all are.
I like real painting too but it's annoying and time consuming to set up.
It's easy use hopefully will stay working long time to come.
El pincel no acaba en una punta fina, pero se puede trabajar bien.
La sensaciones que transmite cuando estás pintando (con Procreate), son muy buenas.
Recomendado para el dibujo artistico y para quitarte el mono si no puedes coger los pinceles de verdad.
Since I JUST got the brush, I will update this review if/when I find any flaws.
Once I put a shatter-proof cover on my iPad I had to adjust the position of the brush slightly so that my device with recognize the stylus. But it still works great and makes me feel like an artist!
I especially like the weight of the brush in my hand. It's substantial, but not so heavy that it's cumbersome.
I like the cap that keeps the capacitive bristles protected in my pouch.