Sexual Ecstasy and the Divine Paperback – Feb 27 2003
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
No Kindle device required. Download one of the Free Kindle apps to start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, and computer.
Getting the download link through email is temporarily not available. Please check back later.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Most Helpful Customer Reviews on Amazon.com (beta)
Yasmine does a wonderful job in the book covering the sacredness of our bodies, and opening to masturbation as a sacred and magick act, but other than that it seems to me that it is a blunt sexual discussion manual wrote by a pagan.
When I first heard the title, I thought it would be about using sex as a link to the divine... And although the book can help many come closer to their bodies, which are divine, it teaches nothing to those who are already comfortable in their bodies and wanting to use sex and sexuality as a magickal tool, which I felt the title was implying.
If you are still within your first couple years of practice, this is a good book. But if you have been at the Craft, and sacred sexuality for a while, you might not get much out of it.
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Health, Fitness & Dieting > Sex
- Books > Literature & Fiction > World Literature > Mythology
- Books > Mystery, Thriller & Suspense > Mystery > Supernatural
- Books > Parenting & Relationships > Family Health
- Books > Religion & Spirituality > Earth-Based Religions > Paganism
- Books > Religion & Spirituality > New Age
- Books > Religion & Spirituality > Occult
- Books > Religion & Spirituality > Religious Studies > Comparative Religion