Shakespeare and the Middle Ages: Inaugural Lecture Delivered at the University of Cambridge, 29 April 2005 Paperback – Jul 3 2006
Back to University 2016
Save on College Prep Essentials on Amazon.ca. Shop now
No Kindle device required. Download one of the Free Kindle apps to start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, and computer.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Helen Cooper's inaugural lecture traces the influence of medieval literature on the Renaissance, particularly in Shakespeare's work.
About the Author
Helen Cooper is Professor of Medieval and Renaissance Literature at the University of Cambridge.
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Education & Reference > Encyclopedias > Art
- Books > Education & Reference > Encyclopedias > History
- Books > Education & Reference > Encyclopedias > Literature
- Books > Education & Reference > Writing, Research & Publishing Guides > Writing
- Books > Literature & Fiction > History & Criticism > Criticism & Theory
- Books > Literature & Fiction > History & Criticism > United States
- Books > Literature & Fiction > United States > History & Criticism
- Books > Textbooks > Humanities > Literature > Creative Writing & Composition
- Books > Textbooks > Humanities > Literature > English Literature