- You'll save an extra 5% on Books purchased from Amazon.ca, now through July 29th. No code necessary, discount applied at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
Shaping Academia for the Public Good: Critical Reflections on the CHSRF/CIHR Chair Program Hardcover – Oct 30 2013
|New from||Used from|
Special Offers and Product Promotions
No Kindle device required. Download one of the Free Kindle apps to start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, and computer.
Getting the download link through email is temporarily not available. Please check back later.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
“This volume is unique and very important to the continuing development of health services research. It offers a major advance in how health services research and training is done across Canada and around the world.”(Allan Best, School of Population and Public Health, University of British Columbia)
About the Author
Louise Potvin is Canada Research Chair in Community Approaches and Health Inequality and a professor in the Department of Social and Preventive Medicine at l’Université de Montréal.
Pat Armstrong is a Distinguished Research Professor of Sociology and Women’s Studies at York University and co-author of Critical to Care: The Invisible Woman in Health Services.
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Health, Fitness & Dieting > Personal Health
- Books > Medical Books > Administration & Medicine Economics > Health Care Delivery
- Books > Politics & Social Sciences > Current Events > Education
- Books > Politics & Social Sciences > Current Events > Healthcare
- Books > Science & Math > Medicine > Administration & Policy > Health Care Delivery