Shell: One Woman’s Final Year After a Lifelong Struggle with Anorexia and Bulimia Paperback – Sep 4 2015
|New from||Used from|
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
No Kindle device required. Download one of the Free Kindle apps to start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, and computer.
Getting the download link through email is temporarily not available. Please check back later.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
About the Author
Michelle Stewart was Communications Director at the BC Ministry of Health before leaving to start her own firm in 2012. Before going into communications, Michelle had a ten-year career in journalism. She died from renal failure in 2014.
Top Customer Reviews
Most Helpful Customer Reviews on Amazon.com (beta)
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Biographies & Memoirs > Memoirs
- Books > Biographies & Memoirs > Specific Groups > Women
- Books > Health, Fitness & Dieting > Personal Health > Aging > Diabetes
- Books > Health, Fitness & Dieting > Personal Health > Women's Health > Eating Disorders
- Books > Health, Fitness & Dieting > Recovery > Drug Dependency
- Books > Politics & Social Sciences > Social Sciences > Sociology > Death
- Books > Self-Help > Eating Disorders