- Paperback: 124 pages
- Publisher: Tightrope Books, Inc. (May 1 2009)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0978335198
- ISBN-13: 978-0978335199
- Product Dimensions: 13.7 x 1 x 20.1 cm
- Shipping Weight: 181 g
- Average Customer Review: Be the first to review this item
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: #1,937,732 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Have one to sell?
She's Shameless: Women write about growing up, rocking out and fighting back Paperback – May 1 2009
5 out of 5 stars
See all 2 formats and editions Hide other formats and editions
No Kindle device required. Download one of the Free Kindle apps to start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, and computer.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
About the Author
Stacey May Fowles is a writer who has been published in various magazines and journals, including Shameless, Kiss Machine, and subTerrain. She was included in the acclaimed anthology Nobody Passes as well as First Person Queer. Megan Griffith-Greene is a writer, an editor, and an associate producer for Canadian Broadcasting Corp. Her writing has appeared in THIS magazine, the Walrus, and Chatelaine. She is the editor of Shameless magazine and a contributing editor of Chatelaine. She was also a founding editor and designer of the New Pollution music review. They both live in Toronto, Ontario.
There are no customer reviews yet.
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
Amazon.com: 1 reviews
One person found this helpful.
strong, poignant stories
on September 25, 2011 - Published on Amazon.com
I bought this book because my friend, Karma Waltonen, contributed a lovely chapter to the book, but I'm glad I bought it. These creative nonfiction stories are often touching, often funny, and always meaningful.
Pages with related products. See and discover other items: preschool books, sound board, books for toddlers
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Biographies & Memoirs > Specific Groups > Women
- Books > Children's Books > Growing Up & Facts of Life > Difficult Discussions > Abuse
- Books > Gay & Lesbian > Biographies & Memoirs
- Books > Gay & Lesbian > Literature & Fiction > Fiction
- Books > Gay & Lesbian > Nonfiction
- Books > Teens > Social Issues