- Media: Electronics
- Item Quantity: 1
TitanRF Faraday Fabric // EMI Shielding, RFID Shielding, Cell Phone Block, WiFi Block, Bluetooth Block. Military Grade Shielding Fabric (44" x 36"/11sq. ft./1.22 Sq. Yds.) + 12"L Conductive Adhesive
- ✅ Do not compromise your shielding with low-grade faraday fabric! TitanRF has the highest conductivity. TitanRF is the same type of fabric used by military for secure communications, forensics, and signal blocking.
- ✅ TitanRF Faraday Fabric is used for faraday bags and enclosures. High-shielding nickel and copper material used for military and law enforcement products. 80-100dB shielding rating from 10Mhz to 5Ghz. EMI Shielding & RFID shielding. High-shielding (not mid grade shielding) material for blocking RF signals such as WiFi, cell, GPS, Bluetooth.
- ✅ Fabric dimensions: 44" wide x 36" long / 11 sq. ft. / 1.22 sq. yards. Surface resistance approximately .5 Ohm/sq.
- ✅ Fabric kit includes a 12"L x 1"W strip of TitanRF Faraday Tape (high-shielding conductive adhesive) used for connecting multiple fabric sheets and sealing enclosures.
- ✅ Easy to cut and sew for EMP protection, cell phone signal blocking, EMI radiation reduction, wireless meter shielding. USE OUR FARADAY TESTING APPS TO CONFIRM YOUR DESIGN IS BLOCKING SIGNAL EFFECTIVELY!
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
MAKE YOUR OWN FARADAY ENCLOSURE, BAG, OR CAGE WITH TITAN-RF FARADAY FABRIC!
COMMONLY USED FOR SHIELDING ELECTRONIC DEVICES // SIGNAL BLOCKING // ANTI-TRACKING // EMP SHIELD // DATA PRIVACY
Mission Darkness TitanRF Faraday Fabric offers the next generation of faraday shielding. This is the same fabric used by military and law enforcement forensics investigators to block cell phone, WiFi, Bluetooth, and GPS signals. It can also be used by civilians for EMP protection, EMI radiation reduction, personal data protection, anti-theft, identity protection, signal isolation in secure facilities, electronic toll collection transponder shielding, data protection during travel, anti-credit card skimming, wireless meter shielding, router shielding, and similar applications. Using copper and nickel to achieve an average attenuation of 80dB-100dB from 10Mz to 5Ghz, TitanRF offers extremely high shielding.
*Typically used to block radio frequency (RF) signals, electromagnetic interference (EMI) radiation, electromagnetic pulses (EMPs), shield passports, credit cards, solar generators, electronics, and used to make DIY faraday enclosures.
With an average 80dB-100dB attenuation
- WiFi (2.4 & 5GHz)
- Cell signals (4G LTE+)
- Radio signals
Use with TitanRF Faraday Tape
TitanRF Faraday Tape allows you to easily attach multiple sheets of fabric or seal enclosures.
- One 12"L x 1"W sample strip included!
- Extremely high-shielding fabric
- Nickel and copper composition
- Fabric dimensions: 44" wide x 36" long / 11 sq. ft. / 1.22 sq. yards
- Surface resistance approximately .5 Ohm/sq.
- Lightweight and extremely durable
- High-grade corrosion and tarnish resistance
- Easy to work with - cut, sew, tape, and use like standard fabric
- Compatible with TitanRF Faraday Tape
How to use TitanRF Faraday Fabric
The TitanRF Faraday Fabric can be used like standard fabric to create uniquely shaped faraday enclosures or shield large devices. The flexible sheet of fabric can be cut and used for multiple DIY faraday enclosures. The fabric comes with an instruction sheet for DIY tips and construction instructions.
TEST YOUR RF ENCLOSURE WITH THE FREE MISSION DARKNESS APP
*Use the app to confirm that your D.I.Y. faraday enclosure is properly constructed and blocks RF signals.
The Mission Darkness app is designed to test the signal blocking strength of any faraday bag or RF enclosure. It allows the user to perform a test using WiFi, cell, and Bluetooth signals to determine whether the faraday enclosure completely or only partially blocks signal transmission. Just look for "Faraday Test” for iOS or "MD Faraday Bag Tester” for Android and test the signal shielding strength yourself!
Customers who bought this item also bought
Showing 1-8 of 9 reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Cell phone by itself: 3 LTE bars, incoming calls, text messages and data came in without issue.
Cell phone covered with TitanRF Faraday Fabric: NO signal, therefore no incoming calls or messages
So does it work? Seems like it does!
We're going to line the 'body side' of my wife's purse with this cloth, as well as my backpack on the 'body side' as well. If it works even by blocking 10% of the EMF I'd be more than satisfied as every little bit helps!
Pros: Works perfectly to block a signal from a car key fob.
Cons: Didn't block 100% of the signal from an iphone Xs max. Still was able to receive calls while fully wrapped in the fabric. I don't intend to use it for this but it's advertised to do this so I'm giving it 4 stars for that reason.
Conclusion: Works perfectly for me, but doesn't block phone signals like the listing says.