- Item model number: SKXFRSK952S32
- ASIN: B01086O7YU
- Date first available at Amazon.ca: June 23 2015
- Average Customer Review: Be the first to review this item
Shilp-Kala Faux Georgette Embroidered Beige Colored Salwar suits SKXFRSK952
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- The garment includes 3 pieces of fabric - Kameez (top), Salwar (bottom) & Dupatta (scarf).
- Stitching if requested would take 3 to 5 working days.
- The product image is for reference purpose only, actual product would be un-stitched unless stitching option is selected.Please check other reference images to know more about stitching options.
- Handwash or Dry clean recommended for the product.
- Fabric Detail:-Faux Georgette Color Detail:-Beige Design:-Embroidered Type:-Salwar suits
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Salwar kameez is a traditional dress worn by both women and men in South Asia. Shalwar or salwar are loose pajama-like trousers. The legs are wide at the top, and narrow at the ankle. The kameez is a long shirt or tunic. The side seams left open below the waist-line, give the wearer greater freedom of movement. The third piece, Dupatta, is worn like a scarf on the shoulders & chest, on top of Kameez. Our salwar kameez are unstitched - with 2.25m of Kameez fabric, 2m of Salwar & 2m of Dupatta fabric.
No customer reviews
|5 star (0%)||0%|
|4 star (0%)||0%|
|3 star (0%)||0%|
|2 star (0%)||0%|
|1 star (0%)||0%|