- Item model number: SKVSPCB108ABS
- ASIN: B013P6QJF0
- Date first available at Amazon.ca: Aug. 10 2015
- Average Customer Review: Be the first to review this item
Shilp-Kala Faux Gerogette Border Worked Red Colored Saree SKVSPCB108A
- The garment includes 2 pieces of fabric - 5.5 metres of Saree and about 0.8 metres of unstitched blouse piece.
- The product image is for reference purpose only, actual product would be un-stitched unless stitching option is selected.
- Stitching if requested would take 5 to 7 working days.
- Please check other reference images to know more about stitching options.
- Fabric Detail:-Saree:-Faux Gerogette Blouse:-Dupian Color Detail:-Saree:-Red Blouse:-Beige Occasion:-Temple wear Category:-Border Work Sarees Design:-Border Worked Work Detail:-Embroidery,Lace Border:-Embroidery Style:-Traditional Type:-Saree
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Size : Blouse Stitched
Saree is the traditional outfit of women in India and the Indian subcontinent. Measuring about 5 to 9 yards in length, saree is draped around the lower body & over the shoulder. Our sarees normally come with a blouse (top) piece, about 0.8 m in length.
|5 star (0%)|
|4 star (0%)|
|3 star (0%)|
|2 star (0%)|
|1 star (0%)|