Shouldn't I Be Feeling Better by Now?: Client Views of Therapy Paperback – Jan 5 2006
|New from||Used from|
No Kindle device required. Download one of the Free Kindle apps to start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, and computer.
Getting the download link through email is temporarily not available. Please check back later.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
About the Author
Most Helpful Customer Reviews on Amazon.com (beta)
Though written for professionals, the book was accessible for a lay person and provided clear accounts how psychotherapy treatment became damaging. As the editor says as she dedicates her forward to clients, "You are not alone."
I'd recommend this book for a client questioning treatment or a practitioner open to learning from patients how they were harmed.
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Health, Fitness & Dieting > Psychology & Counseling > Clinical Psychology
- Books > Health, Fitness & Dieting > Psychology & Counseling > Counseling
- Books > Health, Fitness & Dieting > Psychology & Counseling > Testing & Measurement
- Books > Medical Books > Medicine > Internal Medicine > Psychiatry
- Books > Science & Math > Medicine > Specialties > Psychiatry
- Books > Textbooks > Social Sciences > Psychology > Clinical Psychology
- Books > Textbooks > Social Sciences > Psychology > Psychotherapy