Signals in the Air: Native Broadcasting in America Hardcover – Jan 16 1995
|New from||Used from|
No Kindle device required. Download one of the Free Kindle apps to start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, and computer.
Getting the download link through email is temporarily not available. Please check back later.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
"This book is a significant achievement and a welcome addition to the small list of publications on this subject. It gives those of us who work in the field a chance to see where we have come from and an opportunity to reflect on where we are headed."-Mr. Frank Blythe Founding Member and Executive Director Native American Public Broadcasting Consortium
About the Author
MICHAEL C. KEITH is a member of the Communication Department at Boston College. He is the author of several books on electronic media, including The Radio Station (3rd edition, 1993) and The Broadcast Century: A Biography of American Broadcasting (1992), with Robert Hilliard. He has held various positions at several radio stations, and was Chair of Education at the Museum of Broadcast Communications.
Most Helpful Customer Reviews on Amazon.com (beta)
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Arts & Photography > History & Criticism > Regional > Native American
- Books > Business & Investing > Skills > Communications
- Books > Education & Reference > Foreign Language Study & Reference
- Books > Education & Reference > Words, Language & Grammar > Communication
- Books > Humour & Entertainment > Pop Culture
- Books > Humour & Entertainment > Television
- Books > Politics & Social Sciences > Social Sciences > Anthropology > Cultural
- Books > Politics & Social Sciences > Social Sciences > Communication
- Books > Politics & Social Sciences > Social Sciences > Popular Culture
- Books > Professional & Technical > Engineering > Telecommunications > Radio & Wireless
- Books > Textbooks > Communication & Journalism > Communications
- Books > Textbooks > Humanities > Performing Arts > Film & Television
- Books > Textbooks > Social Sciences