- Manufacturer reference: CAMB-59
- ASIN: B07573FDV5
- Date first available at Amazon.ca: Sept. 1 2017
- Average Customer Review: Be the first to review this item
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: #1,663,037 in Home (See Top 100 in Home)
Silhouette Cameo 3 Bluetooth Heat Press T-Shirt Business Bundle with Heat Press, Siser Vinyl, Swatch Book, Guides, Class, Membership and More
- Silhouette Endorsed Brand New Cameo Silhouette 3 with Bluetooth, Touchscreen and 1 Year Warranty
- Siser Balanced 11 Inch x 15 Inch Heat Press (avoid low cost options that burn out and do not spread heat evenly), 12 Sheets Siser Easyweed Heat Transfer 12 Inch x 7.5 Inch, 6 Sheets Siser Easyweed Glitter Heat Transfer 12 Inch x 10 Inch
- Silhouette School Cutting For a Profit E-Book - Over 100 Pages covering Branding, Business Naming, Taxes, Licensing, Watermarking, Profit Calculation, and More, Autoblade - Auto Adjust Blade to Match Cut Job Material, 12 Inch x 12 Inch Cutting Mat, Vinyl Trimmer, Ratchet Adjustment Tool, Hook or Spatula Tool, Scraper Tool
- Silhouette Studio V3, Month Membership to Silhouette University, Month Membership to Silhouette Club, Heat Transfer Garment Guide, Online Cameo 3 Instructional Class - Reduce Your Learning Curve, Custom Swatch Guide - Includes real Swatches of Easyweed, Easyweed Extra, Easyweed Stretch, Easyweed Electric, Easyweed Foil, Easyweed Sub Block, Easweed Glow, VideoFlex Glitter, Brick 600 Series, Holographic, Stripflock, and Glitter.
- 100 Exclusive Designs, One month to the Silhouette design store worth $25 in downloads (Access during registration), Studio Software for Windows Vista/ Windows 7 or higher and Mac OS X 10.5.9 and higher, USB Cord, Power Cord 110V-240V.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
This kit will allow you to create many projects right from the start! The Silhouette CAMEO 3 is the ultimate DIY machine. Like a home printer, it plugs into your PC or Mac® with a simple USB cable or utilizing built-in Bluetooth. However, instead of printing it uses a small blade to cut paper, cardstock, vinyl, fabric, and other material up to 12 inches wide and 10 feet long. When the blade is replaced by a pen, the CAMEO will sketch instead of cut. It can be controlled from a computer or save your art to a USB and plug right into the Cameo. The machine also has the ability to register and cut printed materials and is PixScan compatible.
No customer reviews
|5 star (0%)|
|4 star (0%)|
|3 star (0%)|
|2 star (0%)|
|1 star (0%)|
Review this product