countdown boutiques-francophones Learn more Coffee Week home All-New Kindle Explore the Amazon.ca Vinyl LP Records Store sports tools Registry

Format: Paperback|Change

on September 22, 2009
Simon's Cat book is probably the most brilliant of the kitty books in market. Funny, creative and real. Sometimes I think this cat is real. Of course, his antics can hurt Simon when he is asleep or watching tv but he is so adorable you're able to forgive him. What has struck me most is that how Simon's graphics teach us to treat animals humanely and with special care. I am one of the fans and it is an excellent book. Loved it. Plus this book makes a great gift.
on November 16, 2010
This book has been shared with my fellow pet owners. We simply adore how some of the most annoying cat behaviours were put into such an endearing way. It is possibly the best reminder to take life on the bright side. Perfect for a rainy day, specially when enjoyed with pets near by.
on September 23, 2009
The Simon's Cat YouTube videos capture the relationship between cat and human with wordless slapstick. Simon's Cat In His Very Own Book conveys the same humour in quick-paced, captionless cartoons. Never inane (as Garfield is) or anthropomorphic (as Get Fuzzy is), Simon Tofield expresses something essential and instantly recognizable about the cat-owning experience, without ever sinking into the saccharine or the twee.

A spot-on catalogue of the Big Fat Cat-having life.
on March 27, 2014
My favorite cat! Alyaws make me smile. He is sweet and funny. A cat like no others! Love him, love it!
on December 15, 2013
I thought other cat books were funny but Simon tops the list. His hilarious antics are so true to life that virtually everyone can relate to this little guy. The paper quality is so good, that even at 50 years old, I'm enjoying coloring each page and laughing the whole time. I love this book and will start collecting all of them soon.
on February 10, 2013
The book has wonderful drawings for grown-ups and children to enjoy. Although the book contains no words the artist still brings out nice stories just in images. I would recommend this book for any cat lovers.
on February 15, 2013
I just fell upon this book here and LOVE IT...I laughed at so many of the comics because it is my life, with my two fur boys :-)

They are so entertaining and just fun to watch!
on January 28, 2014
Even though there are no words, the kids absolutely love these books. The drawings are wonderful and they are re-read over and over by our kids, 8 & 10.
on December 10, 2013
I got this as a gift for a good friend of mine and she loves it so much. It is a good laugh for anyone and it is super true about most cats!
on October 8, 2009
I got this in the mail today and eagerly flipped through it. Simon's Cat is something any cat owner will absolutely love. It makes a great gift for yourself, or your friends/family. Definitely good bang for your buck as well, $14 for a hardcover with a lot of wonderful cartoons inside. Check out his videos on YouTube if you haven't.