- You'll save an extra 5% on Books purchased from Amazon.ca, now through July 29th. No code necessary, discount applied at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
Simplicity: The Freedom of Letting Go Paperback – May 1 2004
|New from||Used from|
Special Offers and Product Promotions
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
No Kindle device required. Download one of the Free Kindle apps to start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, and computer.
Getting the download link through email is temporarily not available. Please check back later.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
About the Author
Richard Rohr, a Franciscan priest, internationally known inspirational speaker and author, is founder of the Center for Action and Contemplation in Albuquerque, New Mexico.
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Top Customer Reviews
Most Helpful Customer Reviews on Amazon.com (beta)
Although this book is entitled "Simplicity." only the last chapter really is devoted to that subject consistently.
Apparently the book is based on a series of talks Rohr gave in Germany and Switzerland in the late eighties.
The varioius chapters range from Christians being active in transforming society, to women's place in the church, to how the Church needs to save itself.
An example of speaking plainly, clearly and directly: "Chrisitian nations are among the greediest and the most intent on security of any in the world, while they maintain that Jesus is their Lord and their security."
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Christian Books & Bibles > Christian Living
- Books > Christian Books & Bibles > Evangelism > Missions & Missionary Work
- Books > Christian Books & Bibles > Ministry & Church Leadership > Sermons
- Books > Politics & Social Sciences > Philosophy > Philosophy of Religion
- Books > Religion & Spirituality > Spirituality > Inspirational