- Platform: Macintosh
- ESRB Rating: Teen
- Media: Video Game
- Item Quantity: 1
Compare Offers on Amazon
+ CDN$ 5.53 shipping
+ CDN$ 6.00 shipping
+ CDN$ 5.54 shipping
The Sims 2 Pets Expansion Pack - Mac
- Adopt dogs, cats, birds, and guinea pigs for your Sims to play with
- Your Sims' pets have their own genetics. Cross different breeds to create designer pets or make new ones and register them to appear in Create-A-Pet as a unique pedigree.
- Pick your Sims' pet's personality! Is your pet gifted or goofy, hyper or lazy? You decide!
- Choose career tracks for your Sims' pets. Skilled pets can work their way up to be Pet Show Biz Stars, part of an elite security Pet Corps, or a heroic Rescue pet.
- Show off your pets! Share your favorite Sim pets with other players through an online exchange.
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Platform for Display: Mac
The addition of a new friend is guaranteed to enrich the daily lives of your Sims! Not only will players have the opportunity to choose from a variety of existing breeds, and hot designer mixes, but they’ll also be able to personally design their new friend with the Create-a-Pet feature. Choose your Sims’ pet’s body shape, unique markings, even the pet’s personality! With so many different animals to choose from, there’s no telling what unpredictable experiences could occur!
Top Customer Reviews
Most Helpful Customer Reviews on Amazon.com (beta)
Please release a Mac patch, Aspyr.
But if you don't want pets and want new objects or decorations, this isn't the pack for you. There is minimal additions in that area, I think all of the new objects can only be used by the pets themselves.
To me, the best thing in the Sims Pets EP is puppies and kittens. They can breed! In each litter, there can be up to 4 puppies/kittens. It always varies from 1-4 babies. Like sim babies, you usually can't tell what they'll look like when older, but when they grow up, they'll be a cross between their two parents. I hope this helped- and for christmas this year, it is definitely worth putting on your wishlist.
And I although I didn't have any problems installing them, the pets are way too time consuming. You can't have a dog and a child in the same family because they both take up so much of your attention. Another thing I didn't like about it was the fact that you can't control your pet. For example, I had an adopted pet, who wouldn't eat pet food, as a result of that, he was almost always starving.
This game is good if you like single families but anymore then that and it'll be very hard for you to keep up.