Simulations for Digital Electronics Using Electronic Workbench Paperback – Feb 19 1999
No Kindle device required. Download one of the Free Kindle apps to start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, and computer.
Getting the download link through email is temporarily not available. Please check back later.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
From the Back Cover
This lab manual provides hands-on experience in using the virtual instruments of Electronic Workbench to simulate the operation of many typical digital circuits -- from basic logic gates (AND, OR, inverter) through decoders, oscillators, D/A converters, and others. It features clear, multi-step procedures supported with screen shots for each step, troubleshooting exercises, critical thinking questions, and an accompanying disk with all necessary files. Each laboratory contains: Objectives; a summary of the relevant theory; a multi-step Procedure containing schematic figures for the circuits under examination; Tables for measured data; a troubleshooting exercise; critical-thinking questions. Features many screen shots that show exactly what to expect. An accompanying diskette contains all of the circuit files necessary to run each experiment. For anyone interested in learning how to use Electronic Workbench to analyze digital circuits.
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Business & Investing > Job Hunting & Careers > Vocational Guidance
- Books > Computers & Technology > Graphic Design > 3D Graphics
- Books > Crafts, Hobbies & Home > How-to & Home Improvements > Electrical
- Books > Professional & Technical > Engineering > Electrical & Electronics > Electronics
- Books > Professional & Technical > Engineering > Telecommunications
- Books > Science & Math > Physics > Applied
- Books > Textbooks > Education > Counseling