- Get free shipping on this item when you spend CDN$ 500.00 or more on Qualifying items offered by DC TRADE. Enter code CEYTF9GQ at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Get free shipping on this item when you spend CDN$ 1,000.00 or more on Qualifying items offered by DC TRADE. Enter code PNG57G2X at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
Series Skin Case Cover For Iphone 5/5s(bmw Acs1 1 Series Rear)
- Designed specifically for iphone 5/5s, fits the device perfectly to add better protection
- Strong, durable material - protects your device from bumps, scratches & fingerprint.
- This stylish bmw acs1 1 series rear design provides the maximum protection against scratches and scuffs.
- Necessary case for iphone 5/5s
- Precise cut out & fitting
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Lapasa is probably the most customer oriented brand which provides comfort，good
quality and high-tech apparel. We cooperate with sports, yoga and outdoor activity
communities, using our self-developed new technology and material to produce better
products with the world's best manufacturers.
- "Back rise is higher than front" - such kind of waistband even better contours your curves and helps to avoid panty's line revealing.
- Thickened crotch for peace-of-mind movement, you also can wear them without underwear if that's your choosing.
- The interlock seams help in reducing irritation, while the edges normally lay flat in order to eliminate chaffing.
Our fabric ventilate your moisture faster than cotton and are quicker to dry, which are two key considerations for staying
comfortable in class and avoiding embarrassing sweat marks. These fabrics are shrink resistant, unlike cotton, and the addition
of spandex (otherwise known as Lycra or elastane) lets them stretch without deformation.
|5 star (0%)|
|4 star (0%)|
|3 star (0%)|
|2 star (0%)|
|1 star (0%)|
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
1/15/17 Belated Update. The next morning after I posted this review, I woke up to an email from a representative responding to my review, indicating that their QC processes could not be expected to detect all defect (absolutely true but still worth sharing on a product review), and perhaps I should have ordered a larger size (perhaps but I followed the sizing chart). I responded by emailing them the photo of the fabric rip, and the second response was much more courteous and then a replacement was sent to my home a few days after. I am pleased that they were able to adjust their attitude in the end, which does speak volumes for them as a foreign company trying to do business in the US. So in conclusion, I would recommend purchasing their product.
The seller apologized for the sheerness of the solid colors and sent a space dye in purple for me to try out. Absolutely love!!! They're definitely more geared for yoga, not much compression but they're so flattering and soft! LOVE!
I'm 5'6", 136lbs. 34-28-38. I ordered a Medium.