- You'll save an extra 5% on Books purchased from Amazon.ca, now through July 29th. No code necessary, discount applied at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
Skin Disease: Diagnosis and Treatment Paperback – Jun 23 2011
|New from||Used from|
Special Offers and Product Promotions
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
No Kindle device required. Download one of the Free Kindle apps to start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, and computer.
Getting the download link through email is temporarily not available. Please check back later.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
"This continues to be my all-time favorite, go-to book for a quick refresher on treatment and diagnostic tips as well as to confirm clinical findings by studying the gorgeous color photographs. This should be a mandatory purchase for medical students and dermatology residents. I recommend it be the first book you read on the subject. It provides an excellent basis for tackling the encyclopedic tomes on dermatology. Reading this is like falling in love again (with dermatology)!"
- Patricia Wong, MD, Stanford University Medical Center
5 Star - Doody Rating, March 2013
About the Author
Thomas P. Habif, MD, Clinical Professor of Surgery (Dermatology Section), Geisel School of Medicine at Dartmouth, Hanover, NH, USA
Most Helpful Customer Reviews on Amazon.com (beta)
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Medical Books > Medicine > Internal Medicine > Dermatology
- Books > Science & Math > Medicine > Specialties > Dermatology
- Books > Science & Math > Medicine > Specialties > Family & General Practice
- Books > Textbooks > Medicine > Medicine > Clinical > Dermatology
- Books > Textbooks > Medicine > Medicine > Clinical > Family & General Practice