The Art of Skin Health Restoration and Rejuvenation, Second Edition Hardcover – Nov 13 2014
|New from||Used from|
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
No Kindle device required. Download one of the Free Kindle apps to start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, and computer.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
"…a comprehensive and up-to-date book on the subject…[it] showcases the author’s philosophy and experience as a dermatologist involved in skin care over the past 35 years."
"Dr. Obagi of the Obagi Skin Health Institute in Beverly Hills, California has worked as a dermatologist for 35 years. In this book, he presents a comprehensive look at his philosophy of skin care and skin health. He begins by introducing perspectives on skin anatomy and physiology, and then considers specific techniques and skin care regimes. The book includes extensive pictures that illustrate before and after examples. Dr. Obagi advises on a variety of different topics such as skin peels, correcting sun damage and the removal precancerous cells."
―Ringgold, Inc. Book News, February 2015
About the Author
Zein E. Obagi, MD, is a dematologist and founder of the Obagi Skin Health Institute located in Beverly Hills, California, USA.
Most Helpful Customer Reviews on Amazon.com (beta)
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Medical Books > Medicine > Internal Medicine > Dermatology
- Books > Medical Books > Medicine > Surgery
- Books > Science & Math > Medicine > Specialties > Dermatology
- Books > Science & Math > Medicine > Specialties > Surgery
- Books > Textbooks > Medicine > Medicine > Clinical > Dermatology
- Books > Textbooks > Medicine > Medicine > Clinical > Surgery > General