Skittles Original, Easter Egg, 45gm, 12 Count
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Plastic egg perfect for egg hunts or easter baskets
- Comes in 6 fun pastel egg colours
- Flavours: Lemon, Green Apple, Grape, Orange, Strawberry
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
From the manufacturer
A variety of bite-sized chewy candies with a colorful candy shell, Skittles candies have been allowing fans to enjoy Skittles for decades. Today, over 200 million Skittles candies are produced on a daily basis.
Sugar, Corn Syrup, Hydrogenated Palm Kernel Oil; less than 2% of: Citric Acid, Tapioca Dextrin, Modified Corn Starch, Natural and Artificial Flavors, Colors (Red 40 Lake, Titanium Dioxide, Blue 2 Lake, Red 40, Blue 1, Blue 1 Lake, Yellow 5 Lake, Yellow 5, Yellow 6, Yellow 6 Lake), Sodium Citrate, Carnauba Wax
- 1974 - First Skittles product, Skittles Fruit released in the United Kingdom
- 1979 - Skittles candies roll out across North America in force in the original flavor combination of Orange, Lemon, Lime, Grape and Strawberry in a rainbow of Skittles colors.
- 1989 - New varieties of Skittles candies are introduced including Tropical Skittles (with flavors like Banana, Kiwi and Mango) and Wild Berry Skittles (with Raspberry, Wild Cherry and Strawberry flavors).
- 2000 - Skittles turn tough as hard-hitting Sour Skittles candies make their debut
- 2012 - Skittles introduces Riddles to its portfolio, a chewy candy where the Skittles flavors don’t always match the color.
- 2013 - Skittles candy introduces Darkside, a chewy candy with a mix of mysterious, dark fruit flavors.
- 2014 - Skittles introduces Desserts, a delicious mix of dessert fruit flavors in the chewy goodness of Skittles