Smart Aging for Women empowers readers with an approach to living that can lead to a healthier, longer and happier life. This in-depth look at the impact of lifestyle on aging will convince women that it is much easier to stay healthy than to cope with a chronic disease. This comprehensive guide will help you to:
- Understand the aging process
- Avoid the chronic diseases of aging with five key lifestyle strategies
- Navigate and survive perimenopause and menopause
- Maintain your libido and enjoy a fulfilling sex life
- Become your own health care advocate
- Lean about the latest surgical and non-surgical cosmetic procedures
Bristling with life and reasonable, actionable hope for all women, this guide shows you how to remain healthy, younger, and stronger well into your senior years. Even with a family history of chronic diseases, for the most part your fate is in your hands. How long you live is more about how you live your life each day and less about how your parents died.