Smart Food: Diet and Nutrition for Maximum Brain Power Paperback – Mar 15 1999
No Kindle device required. Download one of the Free Kindle apps to start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, and computer.
Getting the download link through email is temporarily not available. Please check back later.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
About the Author
Arthur Winter, M.D., F.I.C.S., is neurosurgeon and director of the New Jersey Neurological Institute. Ruth Winter, M.S., is a columnist and author of books on popular health and science. They are the authors of Brain Workout: Easy Ways to Power Up Your Memory, Sensory Perception, and Intelligence, also published by St. Martin's Griffin
Top Customer Reviews
Most Helpful Customer Reviews on Amazon.com (beta)
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Health, Fitness & Dieting > Diets & Weight Loss > Diets > Healthy
- Books > Health, Fitness & Dieting > Exercise & Fitness
- Books > Health, Fitness & Dieting > Nutrition
- Books > Health, Fitness & Dieting > Personal Health > Healthy Living
- Books > Medical Books > Basic Sciences > Physiology
- Books > Parenting & Relationships > Family Health
- Books > Science & Math > Medicine > Basic Science > Physiology