Smart Pumping: A Practical Approach to the Insulin Pump Paperback – Nov 5 2002
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
No Kindle device required. Download one of the Free Kindle apps to start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, and computer.
Getting the download link through email is temporarily not available. Please check back later.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
About the Author
McGraw-Hill authors represent the leading experts in their fields and are dedicated to improving the lives, careers, and interests of readers worldwide
Top Customer Reviews
Most Helpful Customer Reviews on Amazon.com (beta)
It is less complex that PUMPING INSULIN and does not cover the new technologies. It is probably due for an update, but the information on nutrition and the pump is quite unique.
It offers ways to fine tune your insulin, but was written before some of the smart pumps were on the market. For a basic guide to fine tuning your pump, I highly recommend this book.
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Health, Fitness & Dieting > Nutrition > American Diabetes Association
- Books > Health, Fitness & Dieting > Personal Health > Aging > Diabetes
- Books > Medical Books > Medicine > Internal Medicine > Endocrinology & Metabolism
- Books > Medical Books > Medicine > Preventive Medicine
- Books > Science & Math > Medicine > Internal Medicine > Endocrinology & Metabolism
- Books > Science & Math > Medicine > Specialties > Preventive Medicine