- Product Dimensions: 1.5 x 1.5 x 2.8 cm ; 50 g
- Shipping Weight: 82 g
- Item model number: CW-50G
- ASIN: B00FN075LY
- Date first available at Amazon.ca: Oct. 3 2013
- Average Customer Review: 83 customer reviews
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank:
Smart Weigh CW-50G Carbon Steel 50g OIML Class M1: ± 3 mg Calibration Weight with Chrome Finish
|Price:||CDN$ 9.99 & FREE Shipping on orders over CDN$ 35. Details|
Fulfilment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfilment centres, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA products qualify for FREE Shipping
If you're a seller, Fulfilment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfilment by Amazon .
- Used for accurate scale recalibration to ensure most precise weighing and best performance for any of your professional or home precision needs.
- Crafted of high grade carbon steel for extra durability and has a chrome finish for a sleek look. Compact design for easy access and convenience.
- Ideal for commercial, industrial, lab, or educational calibration purposes to ensure the most consistent weight readings on many digital scales.
- Features a compact design with a convenient cushioned case that firmly secures and protects the calibration weight and makes it easy to storage.
- High performance OIML Class M1: ± 3 mg calibration weight offers a wide range of adjustment and testing calibration use. Flat top allows stacking.
This item is available because of the Add-on program
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
There is no room for error when it comes to precision calibration. It makes all the difference in a scale to provide the most accurate measurements. The Smart Weigh calibration weights are made of top quality carbon steel to ensure the utmost accuracy when it comes to recalibrating any digital scale. A chrome finish gives it a sleek look. Includes a protective cushioned case that keeps the weight firmly in place. The weights can be used for measuring laboratory, commercial, industrial, or educational purposes. Suitable for a digital scale, pocket scale, food scale, jewelry scale, reloading scale, etc. for accurate results. The weights are compact and portable. OIML Class M1: ± 3 mg.