Snakes of North America: Eastern and Central Regions Paperback – Jun 19 2003
|New from||Used from|
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
No Kindle device required. Download one of the Free Kindle apps to start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, and computer.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
This identification books has an excellent section of color photos that identifies each and every snake along with a complete history of the snake with an accompanying map showing it's geographical location and preferred habitat.
Its one of the best, if not the best, snake identification books I have ever seen. (Bill Carney New Hampshire Wildlife)
Top Customer Reviews
Most Helpful Customer Reviews on Amazon.com (beta)
As a reference tool for herpers interested in snakes of the eastern US, this is an excellent book. There is nothing in it about lizards, and I understand that it is just about snakes, however most of us who are keen on snakes, are also interested in lizards, and it would have been good to have included some of that here. But really, overall, it is a fine book, and well worth what I paid for it.
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Deals in Books
- Books > Science & Math > Earth Sciences > Natural Disasters
- Books > Science & Math > Environment > Natural Disasters
- Books > Science & Math > Nature & Ecology > Animals > Reptiles & Amphibians
- Books > Science & Math > Nature & Ecology > Ecology > Animals
- Books > Science & Math > Nature & Ecology > Ecology > Living on the Land > Hunting & Fishing > Hunting
- Books > Science & Math > Nature & Ecology > Fauna > Reptiles & Amphibians
- Books > Science & Math > Nature & Ecology > Field Guides > Reptiles & Amphibians
- Books > Sports & Outdoors > Field Guides > Reptiles & Amphibians
- Books > Sports & Outdoors > Hunting & Fishing > Hunting