- Product Dimensions: 31.2 x 26.9 x 23.9 cm ; 11.3 Kg
- Shipping Weight: 12.5 Kg
- Item model number: MELT25CC-BKT
- ASIN: B01M3NXSQY
- Date first available at Amazon.ca: Oct. 24 2016
- Average Customer Review: 1 customer review
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: #9,309 in Patio, Lawn & Garden (See Top 100 in Patio, Lawn & Garden)
Snow Joe MELT25CC-BKT 25 lb Flip-Top Bucket with Scoop Professional Strength Calcium Chloride Ice Melt
- Melts down to-25 DegreeF
- Generates heat instantly upon contact with snow and Ice
- Convenient, reseal able 25 lb Bucket with handy measuring scoop for easy dispensing
- Lasts up to 24 hours for long-lasting traction control
- Safer on sidewalks (when used as directed)
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Control. Salt. Delete. Melt is a unique formulation of calcium chloride crystals that are super-enhanced with extenders for long-lasting traction control. Melt is designed to quickly, safely effectively tackle Frozen snow, sleet ice around your property during the winter season. Convenient, Resealable 25 lb. Bucket with handy measuring scoop for easy dispensing. Proven safer when applied to quality concrete surfaces, melt exhibits the following properties: MELTS down to -25 Degree: melt calcium chloride crystals effectively melt ice snow on contact, even at temperatures as low as -25 Degree. Instant heat: melt calcium chloride crystals generate heat instantly upon contact with snow ice, thereby accelerating the melting process. Fast acting: melt calcium chloride crystals are specially formulated with super-enhanced melting properties to deliver fast reliable results. Long lasting: formulated to last up to 24 hours, melt calcium chloride crystals go to work immediately upon contact with snow ice continue working all day long to ensure your surfaces are safer ice-free. Non-tracking: when used as directed, melt calcium chloride crystals will not track from your shoes onto your home's floors or carpets. Easy to dispense: melt calcium chloride crystals are treated with an anti-caking agent to extend shelf-life improve spreading.
From the manufacturer
Control, Salt, Delete
Snow Joe + Sun Joe
Snow Joe + Sun Joe specialize in developing innovative outdoor tools to keep your home looking beautiful throughout the year, whether the snow is falling or the sun is shining. Our expansive line of outdoor power equipment, which includes manual, cordless, and electric tools such as lawn mowers, trimmers, tillers, and snow blowers, aims to simplify your yard routine to make it quick and easy to get your outdoor chores done.
Professional Strength. Remarkable Results.
Professional strength MELT is a unique formulation of calcium chloride pellets that accelerates the melting process by generating a large amount of heat on contact with snow and ice. Contains 94% Pure CaCl2 Pellets and generates head instantly upon contact with snow and ice. Packaged in 10 lb jug, 25 lb bucket, 25 lb or 50 lb resealable bag for easy storage, . Proven safer when applied as directed to 'quality concrete' surfaces.
- MELT pellets attract moisture from its surroundings, speeding up the creation of brine to quickly lower the freezing point of water, generate heat, and melt snow and ice on contact.
- MELT is designed to quickly, safely and effectively tackle frozen snow, sleet and ice on most driveways, steps, sidewalks, and entryways.
- MELT Calcium Chloride Pellets can be conveniently dispensed directly or into a hand-held or wheeled salt spreader.
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
I have read some people are upset that this is not pure calcium chloride, I've used it for the last week and change and am very happy with the results. We have only had one day in the last 18 days with temperatures above freezing and this is doing a great job of melting the ice on my walks. I even filled up a couple of socks and threw them up on the ice dams on my roof, worked like a charm.
I would buy this again