Social Media Marketing For Dummies Paperback – Apr 3 2012
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
No Kindle device required. Download one of the Free Kindle apps to start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, and computer.
Getting the download link through email is temporarily not available. Please check back later.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
From the Back Cover
Marketing pros and entrepreneurs, here's what you need to know about social media marketing
Social networks are among the most valuable tools for marketers. This book offers advice from marketing pros who have worked for giant global corporations and small businesses. Discover how social media marketing boosts your marketing plan, builds your voice, and reaches your customers on large and small sites. Learn what key influencers can do for you, and more!
A part of the whole discover where social media marketing fits into the marketing funnel
It's about influence examine the role of social influencers and their contributions
Do your research analyze your competitors' efforts and research your customers' online activities
Campaign trail create a campaign roadmap that defines your objectives, lays out an action plan, and connects with other efforts
Find your voice learn why your plan needs a voice and find people in your organization to be that voice
It's a new game compare the wide variety of innovative marketing options on mainstream social platforms
Mobile magic explore all the mobile options, such as RFID, custom apps and widgets, and mobile communities
Just in time see what real-time marketing can do
Open the book and find:
Ways to do social media marketing with no budget
How to create Facebook, Twitter, and Google+ strategies
Benefits of tying good works to your brand
Characteristics your voice should have
Tips on using FourSquare®, YouTube®, and LinkedIn
Social media niches to explore
How to make your campaign work with your website
Ten top tools for social media marketing
Build and launch a campaign for a small or large business
Develop a social media voice that appeals to customers
Get your message out to large social networks and niche sites
Make the most of your company website and blog
About the Author
Shiv Singh (New York, NY) is one of the leading voices in social media marketing. He's currently the Head of Digital for PepsiCo. Prior to that position, he led the digital strategy for leading online advertising/marketing firm Razorfish.
Stephanie Diamond (New York, NY) is president of Digital Media Works, a firm that offers e-commerce and branding assistance to businesses. She is also author of Prezi For Dummies and Dragon NaturallySpeaking For Dummies.
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Top Customer Reviews
Most Helpful Customer Reviews on Amazon.com (beta)
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Business & Investing > Industries & Professions > E-commerce > Internet Marketing
- Books > Computers & Technology > History & Culture > Web Marketing
- Books > Computers & Technology > Internet & Social Media > E-Commerce
- Books > Computers & Technology > Internet & Social Media > Social Media
- Books > Computers & Technology > Networking & Cloud Computing > Internet, Groupware, & Telecommunications
- Books > Computers & Technology > Networking & Cloud Computing > Networks, Protocols & APIs
- Books > Computers & Technology > Software > Introductory Guides
- Books > For Dummies Store > Computers & Internet
- Books > Professional & Technical > Business Management > Marketing & Sales > Marketing > Web Marketing