Soft Power in China: Public Diplomacy through Communication Hardcover – Dec 15 2010
|New from||Used from|
No Kindle device required. Download one of the Free Kindle apps to start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, and computer.
Getting the download link through email is temporarily not available. Please check back later.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
"Based on the authors' intimate knowledge of the changing dynamics in China's society, this book shows the picture of a government that is learning fast in the field of international communication, and that is equally confronted with fundamental soft power challenges. This collection of essays greatly improves our understanding of China's public diplomacy as a project under construction." - Jan Melissen, Head of the Diplomatic Studies Programme at the Clingendael Institute of International Relations, The Netherlands, Professor of Diplomacy at the University of Antwerp, Belgium, and Co-Editor of The Hague Journal of Diplomacy
About the Author
Jian Wang is Associate Professor at the Annenberg School for Communication and Journalism, University of Southern California.
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Education & Reference > Words, Language & Grammar > Communication
- Books > Politics & Social Sciences > Politics > International > Diplomacy
- Books > Politics & Social Sciences > Politics > International > Relations
- Books > Politics & Social Sciences > Social Sciences > Communication
- Books > Textbooks > Communication & Journalism > Communications
- Books > Textbooks > Social Sciences > Political Science > International Relations