countdown boutiques-francophones Beauty home Kindle sports Tools

Customer reviews

TOP 500 REVIEWERon January 9, 2017
I did not get paid or receive anything for this review. I personally purchased and paid for this item from amazon.ca (verified purchase).

Prior to this purchase I went to several box / furniture stores to see what was available. Two glass / metal stands consistently stood out over all the rest and were available at almost every store I went to. The “LumiSource TV-SW-TS 120 Metro Series Stand “ is absolutely beautiful with it’s unique design and wood accents. It’s 52 inches long and 22 inches wide and 22 inches high and I believe it’s made in China. The “Sonax NY-9424 Stand” is equally just as beautiful with it’s gun metal accents and it is made in Canada. The “Sonax “ stand comes in three lengths ( 42 and 50 and 58 inches ) and all three lengths are 18.5 inches wide and 21.25 inches high.

The 52 inch “LumiSource” stand was unfortunately too long for the area so we decided on the 42 inch “Sonax”. This is a very elegant glass and metal stand. The gun metal accents in combination with the shape and the colour of the glass gives the appearance that this unit cost far more than what was actually paid.

The illustrated instructions are great and there are only a few parts and the assembly was easy. I constructed it by myself in about an hour. This unit is very heavy and is supported by four metal posts. If you have hardwood floors I strongly recommend that you apply “ stick-on felt pads “ or “ furniture moving pads “ under all four of the supporting posts. This will help if or when you ever have to move the unit in the future.

I recommend this quality product to all and I hope you enjoyed my review and it was helpful.
review image review image
on September 21, 2012
I like this product because it is well built, sturdy. Easy to assemble, the depth of the shelves are perfect. Overall, a very good purchase.
on February 27, 2016
Very satisfied with product. Relatively easy to assemble. Product was shipped with one missing gasket, but I received a replacement within a week after calling the 1-800 number that was prominently displayed on the package. It looks goos, seems very solid and suits the purpose for which it was intended.