|Item Weight||0.1 Pounds|
2 Year Floorcare Extended Protection Planfrom Asurion Consumer Solutions of Canada Corp
- Covers failures due to power surge and other mechanical and electrical breakdowns.
- No deductibles or hidden fees. Shipping included on all repairs. Fully transferable.
- Easy claims process. If we can't fix it, we will send you a reimbursement for your product purchase price.
- Plan begins at the end of the manufacturer's labor warranty. Plan is fully refunded if canceled within 30 days.
- Plan contract will be emailed from Asurion within 24 hours of purchase. This will not ship with your product.
Sonic Technology Bugbuster Battery-Operated No Harm Spider and Insect Vacuum
|Brand||Sonic Technology Products|
|Power source type||Battery Powered|
|Item Dimensions LxWxH||20.3 x 7.6 x 2.5 centimeters|
|Item Weight||0.1 Pounds|
About this item
- Go Green! Safe Non-Toxic Insect Removal With Gentle Battery Operated BugBuster
- Gently and Safely Sucks Up Bugs, Insects, Spider, Stink Bugs
- Must Be Used With One 9V DURACELL of ENERGIZER Battery (Not Included)
- Non-Toxic! No Harm. Very Gentle Suction
- Excellent Stocking Stuffer and Science Fun
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
BugBuster No-Harm Spider and Bug Vacuum is a GENTLE SUCTION insect vacuum that sucks up bugs, insects, spiders, flies, stinging insects, bees and more! This item will not suck insects out of mid air. Simply wait for the insect to settle, then press the button to start the motor while carefully approaching the bug. When close enough, carefully hold the tube over the insect to gently suck it into the catch tube. While the motor is on, turn the BugBuster upright so the open end is pointing upwards preventing the insect from crawling out. Replace the cap at the end of the tube. Then take the insect outside and safely release at arm's length. The BugBuster is great for trapping and removing spiders, bees and other unwanted guests. Capture bugs from ceilings, walls, empty bathtubs... almost anywhere. Includes safety cap to prevent escape of stinging insects for safe removal. Operates on one DURACELL or ENERGIZER 9 volt battery (not included). MUST use DURACELL OR ENERGIZER battery for proper suction.
Top reviews from Canada
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
It's a gentle suction, so as to not hurt the little monsters, while you're humanely getting rid of them. So, it's best to put the end of the tube right around them.
I really like that there is a stopper to put on, after your spider is in the tube, so it can't escape. I also like that the whole tube pulls off, to easily empty them outside.
I just don't like that it only lasted for five months of heavy use. My place was full of spiders and this was the perfect device, until it just stopped working.
Bought it for my squeamish significant other to replace one she'd previously had but lost, but it didn't really have the suction power to pickup a spider that has a grip on something (you wouldn't be able to suck a spider off carpet, generally ... definitely not a centipede off carpet).
Ended up opening it up and modifying it, so now it has a bit more go. If you look in the exhaust port, you can see the fan is quite far from the plastic; I glued a plastic ring there to close that gap, and it probably has 2x the suction power. Without this change, this thing basically doesn't work.
Top reviews from other countries
In anticipation went to deal with a spider, which managed to get away as there is hardly any suction. Would have returned item for refund if we had not done the adaption to take battery. Very expensive. Waste of money.