- Product Dimensions: 6 x 6.4 x 6.4 cm ; 200 g
- Shipping Weight: 227 g
- Item model number: SEL28F20
- ASIN: B00U29GN6O
- Date first available at Amazon.ca: June 14 2015
- Average Customer Review: Be the first to review this item
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: #90,717 in Electronics (See Top 100 in Electronics)
Compare Offers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
Sony SEL28F20 FE 28 mm f/2-22 Standard-Prime Lens for E (NEX) Cameras
- A perfect match for α7 series, 35mm full-frame E-mount cameras, Outstanding optical performance in a wide 28mm focal length, Bright F2 maximum aperture
- Dust and moisture resistant design, 9-blade circular aperture contributes to gorgeous bokeh, ED glass with multi‐coating reduces flare and ghosting
- Compact and lightweight design matches a7 series beautifully, A linear actuator focusing mechanism for smooth and quiet AF, Compatible w/ ultra-wide and fisheye converter lenses
Customers who bought this item also bought
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
An excellent choice as a second lens, this full-frame 28mm wide-angle prime features a bright F2 maximum aperture and outstanding overall optical performance. Advanced optics and coatings with a 9-blade circular aperture deliver beautiful images. Internal focusing on a fast and quite linear actuator makes this lens ideal for both still and movie.
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
Sony got it right with this high-value lens. It's surprisingly sharp for the price and has very nice bokeh. Excellent for landscapes and big scenes. It's my go-to lens for street and vacation photos. It's fast enough to capture most hand-held low-light situations with the A7RII. While plastic construction, it feels good in the hands and is definitely not flimsy construction. I'm still getting used to the fly-by-wire manual focus on these lenses, but so far have found it to be quite usable. After also buying the 55mm super-sharp Zeiss glass, I find myself wanting just a bit more sharpness, but it's still leaps and bounds beyond my old equipment. Finally, my one gripe is that it wasn't packaged with a rear lens cap. Had to pick that up separately. Seems like a cheap addition to the package, but I wont let it tarnish the rating of this lens.
Next, I'm picking up the Sony wide-angle adapter.
No regrets at all with the purchase. Well worth every penny.
Great price for a fast lens.Sony needs to make more like this for their full frame mirrorless cameras
Very sharp lens with minimal lens flairs, etc. I prefer lens flares for aesthetic purposes, but the quality is impressive.
Look for similar items by category