Consider these available items
Sony SEL90M28G FE 90 mm f/2.8-22 Macro G OSS Standard-Prime Lens for E (NEX) Cameras, Black
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
|Type of product||Mirrorless|
About this item
- A perfect match for α7 series, 35mm full-frame E-mount cameras, 90mm Macro with a bright F2.8 maximum aperture, Nano AR coating effectively suppress reflections, Dust and moisture resistant design
- Optical Steady Shot image stabilization for handheld shooting, Instant manual/auto focus selection via a sliding focus ring, Instant manual/auto focus selection via a sliding focus ring
- Corner to corner sharpness w/ Advanced Spherical elements, Super ED glass w/ multi‐coating reduces flare and ghosting, 9-blade circular aperture contributes to gorgeous bokeh
- Direct Drive SSM (DDSSM) for quiet, precise focusing
More items to explore
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Product detailsStyle:Full Frame
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Product Dimensions : 13.1 x 7.9 x 7.9 inches; 602 Grams
- Date First Available : July 1 2015
- Manufacturer : Sony
- ASIN : B00U29GNEG
- Item model number : SEL90M28G
Best Sellers Rank:
#24,569 in Electronics (See Top 100 in Electronics)
- #37 in Compact-system Camera Lenses
- Customer Reviews:
The full-frame 90mm medium telephoto macro E-mount lens features built in image stabilization for sharp, clear images at up to 1:1 magnification, even when shooting handheld. Advanced optics and coatings with a 9-blade circular aperture deliver exceptionally smooth bokeh that G Lenses are renowned for. Sharp in-focus rendering is achieved with a floating focus mechanism that suppresses aberration equally at all focusing distances, whether the subject is far away or extremely close. Other advanced technologies, such as the Nano AR Coating and Super ED (extra-low dispersion) glass, elevate overall performance to an extremely high standard.