- Paperback: 336 pages
- Publisher: Peachpit Press; 1 edition (Aug. 18 2015)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 013418548X
- ISBN-13: 978-0134185484
- Product Dimensions: 19 x 2 x 22.9 cm
- Shipping Weight: 658 g
- Average Customer Review: 5 customer reviews
Amazon Bestsellers Rank:
#125,316 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
- #236 in Books > Arts & Photography > Photography & Video > Digital Photography
- #280 in Books > Arts & Photography > Photography & Video > Equipment, Techniques & Reference > Color
- #289 in Books > Computers & Technology > Digital Audio, Photography & Video > Digital Photography & Video > Digital Photography
Sony a7 Series: From Snapshots to Great Shots Paperback – Aug 18 2015
|New from||Used from|
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
No Kindle device required. Download one of the Free Kindle apps to start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, and computer.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
About the Author
For the past 30 years, Pulitzer Prize-winning photographer Brian Smith’s bold, iconic portraits of famous celebrities, athletes, and executives have appeared in advertising and graced the covers and pages of such magazines as LIFE, Sports Illustrated, ESPN the Magazine, Time, Forbes, New York Times Magazine, and British GQ. Smith won the Pulitzer Prize for his photographs of the Los Angeles Olympics and was a Pulitzer finalist for his photographs of Haiti in turmoil. He’s a Sony Artisan of Imagery, Lowepro Lowe Professional, X-Rite Coloratti, and he’s president of Editorial Photographers, an organization of the top magazine photographers and newspaper photojournalists from around the world.
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Want to see more reviews on this item?