Soozier Folding Indoor Magnetic Bike Bicycle Trainer Stand - Black
- Resistance: Magnetic
- This Trainer is one of the quietest on the market.
- The Trainer can be folded for easy travel and storage
- Utilizes an innovative magnetic system which provides progressive magnetic resistance as the speed increases
- Can hook up to just about any bike-including road and mountain bikes with a 26", 27", or 700c wheel
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Regardless of the weather outside, you can stay in shape in the comfort of your own home using your bike! It offers effective and convenient indoor training at a reasonable cost. It can hook up to just about any bike-including road and mountain bikes with a 26", 27", or 700c wheel. Fine-tune to your wheel and tire size with the micro-adjust knob.
· This Trainer is one of the quietest on the market.
· The Trainer is built with a sturdy steel frame, allowing for safe and secure cycling
· Magnetic wheel
· Utilizes an innovative magnetic system which provides progressive magnetic resistance as the speed increases
· Precision-machined roller to reduce tire wear
· The Trainer can be folded for easy travel and storage.
· Can hook up to just about any bike-including road and mountain bikes with a 26", 27", or 700c wheel
· Bicycle not included
· Colour: Black
· Resistance: Magnetic
· Frame Material: Steel
· Assembled Dimensions: 21.4 x 18.6 x 15.5inch
· Flywheel Weight: 2.6 lbs
· Package Weight: 20 lbs
Note: Not compatible with a quick release bike
We do not ship to below:
Canada Territories: NT, NU, YT
US Territories: Puerto Rico, Hawaii, Alaska, Virgin Island, APO
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top Customer Reviews
It came fast, and was very easy to set up. It holds my 250 pounds no problem. It was initially very noisy from the contact of the knobby rear tire on my mountain bike. I replaced that tire with one that had less tread, and the noise was reduced 75%.
The unit performs as advertised however is a lot noisier than I anticipated. I originally was going to use early morning, but as I'm in an apartment block, and not a sadist, I cannot. My back tire is considerably smooth too. Completely bald would be best, apparently.
I also suspect that the "magnet" resistance doesn't really work as intended. The apparatus more or less just jams a hard-to-turn small metal wheel against your back tire, on the tread. The resistance comes from your tire having a hard time grinding passed the hard-to-turn small metal wheel, not in turning the hard-to-turn small metal wheel (which presumably is hard to turn due to magnetic resistance).
I've jammed a towel into it to try and muffle.
I'm a little disappointed I didn't opt for a better model - but hey, the price was right, and I've been provided with enough excuses to abandon my fitness resolution, so what more could I ask for?
Suggestion: Save up for a better model.