Soozier Magnetic Indoor Bike Bicycle Trainer Stand Exercise Fitness 5 Level Resistance - Silver
- Five internal resistance settings.
- This Trainer is one of the quietest on the market.
- The Trainer can be folded for easy travel and storage.
- Utilizes an innovative magnet system
- It can hook up to just about any bike
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
Regardless of the weather outside, you can stay in shape in the comfort of your own home using your bike! It offers effective and convenient indoor training at a reasonable cost. It can hook up to just about any bike-including road and mountain bikes with a 26", 27", or 700c wheel. Fine-tune to your wheel and tire size with the micro-adjust knob. As you pedal, the internal magnet creates resistance (5 levels of resistance). You can change the resistance levels using your handle bars.
· This Trainer is one of the quietest on the market
· Built with a sturdy steel frame, allowing for safe and secure cycling
· Magnetic wheel
· Utilizes an innovative magnetic system which provides progressive magnetic resistance as the speed increases
· Five internal resistance settings
· Precision-machined roller to reduce tire wear
· Can be compacted folded for easy travel and storage
· Can hook up to just about any bike-including road and mountain bikes with a 26", 27", or 700c wheel
· Bicycle not included
· Colour: Silver
· Resistance: Magnetic
· Frame Material: Steel
· Assembled Dimensions: 21.4" x 18.6" x 15.4"
· Flywheel Weight: 5.5 lbs
· Package Weight: 22 lbs
Note: Not compatible with a quick release bike.
We do not ship to below:
Canada Territories: NT, NU, YT
US Territories: Puerto Rico, Hawaii, Alaska, Virgin Island, APO
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Top Customer Reviews
Easy to attach the pressure control on the handlebar.
The pressure is adjusted over 5 settings that can really test.
The delivery from Aosom was a mere 3 days 160Km away.
The unit works extremely well; is smooth, silent and appears well built.
Most recent customer reviews
pretty average trainer bike, I think I have received it already slightly broken bearing make a ting noise in 4 and 5th gear. but it is affordable, get what you pay for I guess.Published 5 months ago by Sheila
I do not know why the rear wheel is not staying in, bike has the tendency to get loose.Published 14 months ago by J.U