Things to think about when picking soup bowls
• The design you prefer. Some bowls are simple and classic in white; others are decorated, colourful or ornate.
• The depth of the bowl. This depends on its intended use; for lighter, smaller portions pick a smaller, shallower bowl. Conversely, for heartier portions, opt for a bowl that you can really get stuck into, and won’t brim over too easily!
• Whether you’re looking for a biodegradable option, one ideal for those both on the go and environmentally conscious.
• Whether you would like a lid for the bowl. Most come without, but there are options that come with lids.
• Whether you would like any additional accessories; some bowls come with spoons, occasionally specially designed ones too, like ramen spoons.